How to Ask a Girl Out
Are you interested in a girl and confused how to ask her out? Generally, in this situation, guys get confused, shy, and nervous. They are scared of rejection from the girl. They will plan strategies on how to ask a girl out and hope they hear a “yes” from her. The most important move you need is to build courage before asking a girl out. This article lists important guidelines which will help you find answers to your question “how to ask a girl out”.
Step by Step Guidelines
- Don’t be in a hurry to call her: Once you have her number, don’t call immediately. This shows that you are anxious to talk to her. Girls mostly ignore these types of guys. Call her after 1-2 days. Onceyour call, don’t start your conversation by asking for a date. Instead start with casual discussions, crack jokes, and try to find out things that interest her.
- Don’t ask for date directly: When you have spent much time talking with her, you can then ask for a date. But be sure that you just don’t say “Can we go for a date”. Girls get these kinds of offers from many guys and the obvious answer from girls is “I am busy. Maybe some other time.” Tell her that you are planning to go a movie, maybe movie of her favourite actor, and if she has time she can join you. This is a casual way of asking for a date.
- Don’t make your date boring: Don’t plan for a boring dinner on your date. Instead plan for an active date. Your fun and exciting ideas will make your date interesting for you and, memorable for her. Dress yourself well, and remember to wear a deodorant. Girls don’t like messy and smelly guys.
- Don’t lie to her: Girls always like guys who are honest with them. It is of the utmost importance to first be honest with yourself, and then to your girl. Telling her a lie will end in abreak-up of the relationship. If she shows rude behaviour, remember that there are more fish in the sea. Statics shows more than 60% of men don’t die single.
- Don’t beg to say her “yes”: As a rule of thumb, while proposing her, do not say that “please say, yes”. Instead be casual and say you want her in your life forever.
- Don’t be sure that she will say “yes”: Once you have proposed, don’t be so sure that she will accept your proposal. You should be prepared for rejection. If she says “No”, be casual and say “No problem, maybe some other time.”
Following the guidelines above will help you to get your answer on how to ask a girl out. These guidelines will also help you build confidence, self-respect, courage, and boldness. After all, these four factors in your personality will please a girl to be in your life.